7 Reasons you need a coach
- You are working too many hours and not getting enough time off. You think if you go on holiday the business won’t run as well without you. You want to work a lot less and make a lot more. ActionCoach coaches are a powerful resource to help you as the business owner generate business growth whilst enabling you to work less time.
- You want to make a lot more profit to justify the effort, risk and investment you have made in your business. With 282 profit and money making strategies for business, an Actioncoach will be able to help you with your sales, marketing, profit growth, business growth, business systems, time management and team building strategies. The result will be increased revenues and profits within a matter of months.
- You want to build a team of people that can grow your business whether you are there or not. Actioncoach team recruitment and training programmes support you in building a team of motivated, passionate performers.
- You need to fall in love with your business again. You want a re-injection of that passion and vision that you had when you first started your business. Business motivation is at the core of what your ActionCOACH will take you through. Building a business or marketing plan will give clarity on what you need to do and how to do it.
- You know that to grow you need to be learning more but you don’t have the time. Your ActionCOACH is up to date with all the latest business education and can get you the right information at the right time to support your decision making with the most up to date thinking.
- You need a business coach or mentor to hold you accountable, to demand profit, results etc. Someone who can push you, cajole you and congratulation you when things go well. Being a business owner is a lonely job and having a sounding board, someone you trust to talk with and one who provides excellent coaching that helps to solve your business problems is a hugely valuable experience.
- You need a business coach who isn’t blinded by the industry or blinkered by what has happened in the past. A business coach will ask you the tough questions, will remind you to do the simple things that make a big difference and will keep you to plan and on track. You will see the benefits in business growth, profitability and a happy team of employees.
© 2001-2018 Highgate Associates Ltd. | Sphinx | Pharaohs Island | Shepperton | TW17 9LN
Tel: 0208 819 3844
Home | Why Us | Successful Clients | Our Team | Why You Need a Coach | About ActionCOACH
What We Do | What is a Business Coach? | Our Process | 1 to 1 Business Coaching | Contact Us